Saturday 2 February 2013

Chinese New Year ~

Hurray!! Chinese New Year is coming up in (count down, 8 days time) gonna prepare everything for it !!

Bought my new year cloths !! ^.^ can't wait to wear them on =D and also can't wait to receive my red packet from all my auntie and uncle and of course from my grandma (:

Kinda miss my grandpa toooo )': I don't even manage to see him once :\ never get any red packet from him also t.t don't know how he look like either. Doesn't have his picture at all ;_; how I wonder how he is now.. Miss him!!~ I'm so jealous to see that some of my friends was leaving with their grandparent.. I didn't even have the chance before.
To those who grandparent are with you, do treasure them! Don't regret when they are gone one fine day :x

Okay, okay.... Shall not talk about grandparent when it's Chinese New Year time (: we should stay young and be healthy! Study hard in school and 快高长大!(grow up fast?)



恭喜发财!Happy New Year !

Do enjoy your New Year time ~

Here's my new year cloths :3

Finally founded this dressssssss~ was searching fr this type of dress and is my taste, and here i got it in final !!!!! Founded this dress at Orchard - Far East Plaza. The one and only last one of my size.. The perfect fitting for my Chinese New Year clothing ^^

 And founded this short at last for walking here and there, all over bugis street up and down and up again.... Its look really nice and pretty and it only cost $10, it totally worth buying it ! And it matches the dress too!
 This is actually not what that i have planned to buy, was searching for others clothing and saw this skirt so nice and bought it down too HAHA :D




And this 2 are the matches that i'm gonna wear for my NEW YEAR time!!!!!!!

1 comment: