Thursday 26 September 2013

Swimming With Ma Babe!

Here's my late post, cause never had time to blog about it as exam are coming up soon....

Just some random images taken about a week ago with my friend (Sarah, Sabrina and Suqi) the "S" family, HAHA! But even though Sarah wasn't in the photograph as she was busy helping us talking videos and pictures!
So here....

DAY 1 ( one week ago )....

A crazy time for KFC before I enter and get change up for some water activity, instead of swimming we are just playing with water XD how childish of me!
Here's my SEXY LADY~ muaxs!
My babe ( Suqi & Sabrina )
-Before swimming and after swimming....-
Just swim for a few hours and off to Sarah house ~
And then fall down from the bed all thanks to Suqi :3 hahaha and one last photo,....

Look how sweet we are xD ! I f*cking kissing her 😘 Jesus! God damn it! Hahahaha!



Credits to :
Ma beloved ,
"Suqi"



DAY 2 ( today, 28 Sep 2013 )


Adding 2 more babe's for today :3

Ma babe photo, but Jessie in drown in the water HAHAHAH ! XD 

Look at how adorable we are awwwww =3= Jessie is carrying Sabrina :D hehehe
Here's my zilian Sabrina, haha using my phone to take photo cause she can't swim :( so sad ~ but she look freaking awesome. MA SEXY LADY!!
After so many hours of swimming, time for me to rest for awhile :3
And to the end of the day! Going back home.... Then head to vivo ^.^ best day ever! The best moment with ma gurls!

Check my Instagram for the video : “@choishirlin” do like as well :) thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment