Wednesday 29 January 2014

School life

Too busy to be blogging for the past don't know how many months but here, I'm back. 
Currently just busy in school and exam is on the way, just in about one more month times or les than that. Time really fly. 

Don't know what to blog either, but cause someone wanted me to do so then shall do a random one instead . Hehehe!

(20 Jan)
Let's start from the first day of school, 2 January 2014....
Never a good day since the first day. Was caught for hair colour and send home to re-dye them black. Though I hated everything in school, but I get to be in the same class as 'my guy', and even though was a bit complicated but I will wait for the day to pass and see what will happen next. 
You know I don't give up things easily though I always said "I give up". I may be saying "I give up" a thousand and zillion times but I don't do that for once. Things are really messed up on 4 January but I hope we can bring it back to the past. I may have hurt you much a few weeks ago but I promise that I will never do it ever again, I cross my heart. 

(21 Jan)
You know sometimes things don't work the way we want it to be. Just in order to make things right this time round I wanna do everything that I can to make you happie, as long as you are happie, I'm happie. I don't mind holding things back, I learn to control and i just don't want what happen in the past to happen in the future. Sowwie for being sided face, cause all I wanted was to be happie. A happie relationship. Though we wasn't really considered as 'together' but you know how much I want you back so badly. I willing to suffer everything for you. As long as I get you back and stay by your side forever. 
I'm sorry for making you angry with all my stupid mistake everytime. Making you jealous etc. I promise not to do that ever again. 
I know you won't allow me to do any of this in the above but I just wanna make things right. 
(22 Jan)
Sometimes I always have this thoughts in my mind. Making me feel so hopeless about myself. Making me feel so useless with what I'm doing. I hope things wasn't going to turn out the way i thought it might be. I feel that false hopes everytime. I have many negative thoughts but everything that we did together and what you said to me and done to me. It just make me feel like I totally have no chance to it. 

(27 Jan)
But now .... 27 January 2014 , my beloved Cyrus told me everything and we are back to how we used to be. My day have come.. Finally.... I swear I will never let go off you ever again! I promise to stay forever! Nothing can break us up, NEVER! I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY! And my heart is just locked to you. We belong to each other, no one can ever break it. I hope things will back to usual soon. I'm looking forward to be with you everyday even though teachers are always separating both of us in school. I just miss you! ❤️

Let me end here.... Many the next gonna blog about my CNY. Can't wait for that. Hippy! See you guys during new year if possible ~




(Oh ! And.... I did this one many different days so it might be a bit messed up but those date are when I type those messages.)


No comments:

Post a Comment