Friday 28 December 2012

Bugis before the school reopen :3

When to Bugis with my mother again before the school reopen.. Bought loads off clothes again. And finally I manage to buy shorts instead of too many tee. So here's some of what I bought yesterday....


 

Another England shorts for me, the cutting are like super duper small sized so i took 'XL' for my size. I felt that i'm lke super fat when i saw that size thsat i have taken.





High heels again -PEACE- hehehe.. I really have to stop buying heels. I have damn lots of heels more then flated shoes. This year Chinese New Year i should wear flated shoes instead already.. Mum is nagging at me cause of my whole loads of heels in the room LOL xD




 This shirt look more like HuaYi primary school uniform then a shopping long sleeves shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment