Thursday 6 December 2012

Random post ^.^

What's wrong with life?

Sometime I regretted what I said and done. But time cannot go back I have to accept everything that is already pass and continue on walking. I can't change anything not the world. But I know where my mistake and I'm willing to change it =) I own you! Everything!

Just don't know what this world wants from me. What have I own? People just keep judging each other when they didn't realize that they are also judging themselves. They did the same things too just that they never realize it, and others did. But what can the person do? Tell him/her? No! And there's where mistake start. Because you never learn from it and it never end.

Judging ?! Since when you can? Unless you are god. Or else unless you have eyes that grow behind your head.
You judge others when you don't even know the truth. How do you know this, that,... Since when she tell you? Did she/he? No right ?! Then ?
You know the future? 0.o no right?
What she say means is you? Please, you don't know what she's thinking. She might be referring to someone else but you don't know. And you just imagine out that she's saying things about you when it totally untruth -_- please find out the truth before saying or doing anything stupid.

Sometime I wish I have magic power changing the world. Having PEACE ! Wondering what's this world would be happen after a few years later? With this argument and judgement without anyone willing to change over it.

Would you please reflect on yourself before you ever start talking about someone else? Thus is your enemy whoever and whatsoever I don't care.... Just go reflect about yourself.
Don't tell me whatever you said to others you didn't did it before? Swear to god if you really didn't?! But I'm sure everyone does every kind of things. Bad or good I don't know. Just EVERYTHING but you never realize that.

Look into the mirror and find out your true-self. Stop being the childish ones. Grow up. You are arguing with this childish stuff (no offense) but this is what I see from everyone. Admit that! You are childish once before?



I have nothing further to say cause there's no point for me to say so much when others don't change for themself.
If you willing to... Here some tips :

1.) Think twice for every word that you are saying.
2.) Betraying someone is so close to you? No please.... He/She might be someone that can save your life someday only if you believe in miracle..
3.) Trust! Though is difficult cause they lied before but still trust is most important part.
4.) Admit whatever is true. Never lie ! Don't like what I did once..
5.) Accept the fact (:
And the last one ....
6.) ACCEPT YOURSELF FOR WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU ARE !!!!!! You are born in this wonderful world (: gorgeous people, things and places ! Just like a princess or prince. Wonderful world, castle etc.... =D










That's all I'm going to said today.... Kinda bored so just random type. No idea what I'm saying anyway LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment